BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

i will be back to my hometown

haha...
this few week very happy...
it is because i will be back to my hometown,Sibu in Sarawak...
Wow,thinking when i just come to Penang,i miss my family member a lots..
i cheat to my mum that they cant call me during orientation week,
it is because i dont want to cry when they called me...i am so stupid,right?
When my coursemate ask me,"Why you choose come to Penang,since it is so far from your hometown?" I just said that,"For my study..."
Now, I get used with this condition..Have to celebrate the birthday with my friends, have to eat outside since no more home food...haha...have to learn how to independent now...but i have learnt a lot too... maybe this is the way that everyone will be going in their life...

6 comments:

xinxin^^ said...

hey!huiting, yeah,for ppl like u ,fr sarawak,sure miss ur family very much
.really a long long distance from ur hometown to here.anyway, u are here to pursue knowledge and experience.u have us.and u really improved a lot....jia you

hui ting said...

haha
thank you wan shing さん
thank you for your people and accompany me, and willing to teach me when i dont know about something and when i am unhappy...very happy to know someone like you and kar sin..thank you,hope you enjoy your holiday and get a good result in your exam..

Mrs Chong said...

hey!!!!!Although I am still here in Penang, I can imagine how I would be if I am far away from Penang. Whatever it is, you have us. =))

hui ting said...

Ping Ping
thank you for accompany and willing to help me whenever you can..
thanks for your encouragement and happy new year in year 2009...may luck be with you all the times...

Sue-In said...

Don't worry be happy !!!
friends are like family !!
no matter where you are , there surely will be some one who care about u , just like us !
^^

hui ting said...

Sue yin...
I am very happy to know someone like you, haha, very funny and optimistic...and also very willing to teach me whenever you can...thank you very much yeh...happy new year...